Our goal is to deliver quality cancer care in the community setting, empowering patients with essential knowledge in order for them to make the most appropriate decision regarding their management.
We also provide community access to every treatment options through our liaison with Georgia Regents University (Medical College of Georgia) and other national entities to Middle Georgia community cancer patients.
We are here to answer all your questions and guide you through the entire course of your diagnosis.
• Solid Tumor Diagnosis and Treatment
• Blood Disorder Diagnosis and Treatment
• In-house laboratory services
• Physician-dispensing Pharmacy
• Clinical Trials through liaisons
• Specialty Drug Infusions
• Bone Marrow Biopsy and Aspiration
• Specialty Surgical Arrangements
• Bone Marrow Transplant Arrangements
• Genetic Counseling Arrangements
Our physicians collaborate through videoconferences called "Virtual Tumor Boards" with multidisciplinary team of physicians to discuss challenging cases and enable individualized treatment plans.
Our physicians coordinate clinical trials of latest cancer treatments in conjunction with leading universities and research organizations. We offer cutting-edge cancer medications through these clinical trials. All clinical trials have eligibility criteria that patients must meet.